Some of our Best Cheesecake Recipes
Easter Cheesecake Recipe | Cranberry Cheesecake Recipe | Bananas Foster Cheesecake Recipe | Almond Joy Cheesecake Recipe | Pecan Pie Cheesecake Recipe | Simple Basic Cheesecake Recipe | Chimpanzee Cheesecake Recipe | Candy Cane Cheesecake Recipe | 7-up Lemon Cheesecake Recipe
BEST CHEESECAKE RECIPES’ PICK OF THE WEEK
One of our very best cheesecake recipes, this delicious Cheesecake is our latest featured recipe!? Looking forward to some visitors baking this cheesecakes and sharing their stories.
- Oreo Cookies - 2 Cups, Crushed
- Semi Sweet Chocolate - 2 Bakers Bars
- Caramel Candy - 1 Pkg, 14oz's
- Eggs - 3, Room Temp
- Butter/Margarine - 6 Tbsp's
- Vanilla - 1 Tbsp
- Milk - 1/2 Cup
- Sugar - 3/4 Cup
- Cream Cheese, Softened - 3 - 8oz Pkgs
- Pecans - 1 Cup, Chopped
- Preheat oven to 325 deg.
- Mix oreo crumbs and butter, press into bottom and 1 1/2 to 2 inches up side of springform pan.
- Heat milk and caramels in small microwavable bowl on high for 3 mins or until caramels are melted completely, stirring after each minute.
- Stir in nuts, pour half into crust.? Refrigerate 10 mins. refrigerate remaining caramel for later use.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until well blended.? Add eggs, 1 at a time while mixing on low speed after each just until well blended.
- Pour over caramel layer in crust.
- Bake 65 - 70 mins, until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake, cool before removing rim.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.
- Microwave remaining caramel mixture for 1 min, stir, pour over cheesecake. Melt chocolate according to package, drizzle over cheesecake. Enjoy!
More of our Best Cheesecake Recipes
Chocolate Strawberry Recipe | Raspberry Cheesecake Recipe | Caramel Apple Cheesecake Recipe | Black Forest Cheesecake Recipe | German Cheesecake Recipe | Rich & Creamy Cheesecake Recipe | Oreo Cheesecake Recipe | Cherry Cheesecake Recipe | Espresso Cheesecake Recipe | Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake Bites Recipe | Brownie Swirl Cheesecake Recipe
Best Cheesecake Recipes’? MISSION STATEMENT
Best Cheesecake Recipes’ is not some big conglomerate site that has no personality. While we are a very young site, we do have a vision, a vision of sharing our favorite cheesecake recipes, our favorite pandora charms cheap beats by dre pandora canada lunch, dinner, snack and dip recipes, heck, we want to share ANY recipes with our visitors because food, and for myself and my family, Cheesecakes, are the joys of life.? We all need to eat, so while we have this valuable time on this planet, let’s at least eat what tastes great and brings happiness to our daily lives. Aside from sharing recipes, we encourage visitor feedback, discussions, tips, tricks and we especially want you submitting your favorite recipes.? If you have a passion for cooking, baking, or just a love for food and would like to express that passion, then we would like to give you a larger venue than the comment box.
Here at Best Cheesecake Recipes we want to be more than just a website, we will be a community that encourages and helps us all become better at creating our favorite foods and recipes. We are open to any suggestions you may have, our goal is to please our visitors and keep you coming back for your favorite recipes and engaging comments.? With that being said, we have many ideas in mind in regards to our sites growth and areas to improve upon. We also have kicked off our monthly GIVEAWAY and plan to continue giving away some great gifts to our loyal visitors. With this being our first month live, we have kept it fairly simple, rewarding two of our registered cheesecake recipes’ members with $20 gift cards.? As the site grows, we also plan to grow the giveaways, so come back often and if you haven’t subscribed to our Best Cheesecake Recipes newsletter yet then what are you waiting for? SUBSCRIBE NOW, it’s free and will never require payment to join, you won’t get spammed, it’s simply a way to become more personal with our visitors and keep you updated on our latest cheesecake recipes.
Best Cheesecake Recipes’ webhost
Even More of our Best Cheesecake Recipes
Apple Crisp Cheesecake Recipe | Blueberry Swirl Cheesecake Recipe | Daiquiri Cheesecake Recipe | Banana Aloha Cheesecake Recipe | White Chocolate New York Style Cheesecake Recipe | Japanese Cheesecake Recipe | Candybar Cheesecake Recipe | Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Triple Chocolate Cheesecake anyone can make!
?Triple Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
Cookie Crust Ingredients: 20 Chocolate sandwich cream cookies, crushed well. Add 4 tablespoons of butter to the cookie crumbs. Blend well. Press the cookie blend into the bottom of your 9 inch springform pan. Cover the entire bottom, pressing firmly with fingers.
Cheesecake Filling Ingredients:
- 19 oz. cream cheese
- 2/3 cups sugar
- 5 Eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup Creme de Cacao (liquor store)
- 1 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 10 oz. semisweet chocolate, melted gently
- 4 oz. German sweet chocolate, grated
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and sugar.
- Beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in sour cream, whipping cream, Creme de Cacao and vanilla extract.
- Stir in melted semisweet chocolate and grated German chocolate.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Lower the temperature to 200 degrees F and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny. Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan.
- Turn the oven off, return the cake to the oven for an additional 2 hours.
- Cool completely on a rack.
- Chill, uncovered, overnight.
Do not rush the chilling time of a work of art. Make certain it is properly, completely chilled. Overnight or 12 to 15 hours is wonderful. Try not to place a chilling cheesecake next to something pungent, such as onions, in your refrigerator. You do not want to incorporate that aroma into your Chocolate Cheesecake.
Enjoy and remember to share!